Who is the data controller and what are his contact details?
The Data controller is QBerg Srl, V.le Carlo Forlanini 50, 20024 Garbagnate Milanese (MI), Italia.
What data do we process?
The only personal data potentially in our possession, in relation to your access to the website https://www.qberg.com is your IP address, associated with the navigation logs (instance, date and time). However, the Data Controller collects the aforementioned data exclusively for security purposes, in relation to access to the systems. The data may be communicated to the competent authorities, upon their order, for security reasons and for public interest. The navigation logs will be kept for a maximum of 24 months.
Data from requests through the “Contact Us” form
Your data will not be stored or structured. An email will be sent through this form. Therefore your data will not be processed in any way, pursuant to EU regulation 2016/679.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website work properly, make it more secure, provide a better user experience and understand how the website works and analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
This site uses third-party cookies for profiling and performance analysis. The third party cookies used on our website mainly serve to understand how the website works, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure – all in all, providing you with a better and improved user experience and helping you to speed up yours. future interactions with our website.
How can I check my Cookie settings?
You can modify or withdraw your consent at any time. Your consent applies to the following domain: qberg.com. In case you want to change your consent, click on the link below: this will show the consent procedure again, allowing you to change it.
Manage you consent: Cookie settings.
What rights can the interested party exercise?
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- the identity of the owner, manager and representative;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the pursuit of purposes not covered by art. 2.
How can you exercise your rights?
- a registered letter (raccomandata a.r.) to QBerg Srl, V.le Carlo Forlanini 50, 20024 Garbagnate Milanese (MI), Italy;
- a PEC (certified email) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.