QBerg was born with the aim of simplifying the daily work of those whose objective is the management of Price Intelligence.
We are therefore talking about all those professionals who, within companies producing consumer goods and organized distribution brands, are dedicated to the arduous task of deciding the price positioning of their products, governing their distribution and retail sale, plan promotional actions and exposure in physical stores and e-commerce sites and, as ultimate end, to promote sales of the company to which they belong.
To fulfill the purpose it has set itself, since 2005 QBerg has been providing its customers with tools designed precisely to facilitate, normalize and make usable data from very heterogeneous sources such as promotional flyers, physical stores, e-commerce sites, web promotions and newsletters.
QBerg has developed its own Quality Policy considering individual capacity and ability, awareness, involvement, motivation of staff towards quality, as fundamental factors enabling the achievement of company objectives.
The Quality Policy with which QBerg has always guided its business invests and penetrates all its divisions in a widespread way:
- ICT quality: both management and end user platforms are developed in-house by the ICT division. The technologies used are constantly updated to adapt to emerging market standards, both in terms of development environments and languages, and in terms of system infrastructure. Appropriate platforms that help shared development in “agile development” mode, combined with a security infrastructure and high standard system continuity, ensure continuous development and improvement of all platforms.
- Data quality: the quality of the data is ensured by a continuous multi-level control of each operation that is carried out, at the level of single survey and single product. Appropriate tools help the managers of each service to keep anomalies under control, to minimize any delays, and to maintain the quality of the databases at the highest possible level. With 800,000 leaflet surveys/month, 435,000 surveys in physical stores/month and more than 45,000,000 e-commerce surveys/month, the incoming data flow is continuous and requires constantly evolving procedures to allow the identification of any problems to correct and/or filter.
- Training courses: all internal personnel periodically receive training courses on topics directly related to their duties and more general and pertaining to teamwork, the improvement of IT and linguistic skills.
QBerg’s quality policy is also pursued through periodic internal audits, aimed at highlighting any possible problems, scopes for improvement and setting objectives (represented by KPIs, “Key Performance Indicators”) that favor and result into:
- Better quality perceived by users of the service in the use of tools;
- Better perceived quality of the data;
- Better quality of life for QBerg staff;
- Better productivity.
Appropriate documentation, drawn up on an annual basis, certifies the state of achievement of the objectives that the company has set itself for the current year.
In addition to internal audits, QBerg, as an Assirm associate, is subjected to a biennial audit by a third-party certifying body which, on behalf of the Association, certifies adherence to Assirm quality standards, inspired by the ISO industry standard 20252 and the ISO 9001 standard in effect, and adherence to the Code of Professional Ethics. Both of these documents are pillars of the Association.